1. Don’t be scared
(It can be intimidating using it for the first time, but don’t worry just get stuck in and see what happens)
2. Don’t use it if you don’t like getting messy!
(That’s part of the fun anyway though)
3. Mix a bit of PVA glue in with the water to help the plaster of paris stick.
(Should stop it being so crumbly when you paint on it which is very helpful)
4. If you’re impatient use warmer water to speed up the setting time.
(and if you’re a bit timid or have a big bit to do at once, use cold to slow it down)
5. Make sure you leave it to set and dry thoroughly before painting it.
(it makes life a lot easier if you do, just means you have to be patient)
If you have any other questions about using Modroc please feel free to ask 🙂 email@example.com
- Blog https://purplefayeblog.wordpress.com/
- Google+ Purple Faye